Sunday, April 26, 2009

Introduction

I thought I should introduce myself and this blog.  My name is Darren Hale.  I'm Catholic.  The other critical component is that I'm a husband and father; at least, that's my vocation.  This combination doesn't sound very interesting at first glance, but this combination seems to occupy an awful lot of my brain power.

As I've progressed through life, I've noticed a lot about my faith and prayer life.  It occurred to me that sharing my thoughts may be helpful to others.  If nothing else, it will be a good way for me to "discuss" my thoughts without always bugging my wife.

There are a number of topics that I have roaming around in my head right now.  I'm hoping to get them on paper, if you will, over the next several weeks.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment