Friday, August 21, 2009

Inability to Communicate

I'm having a little trouble this morning. I've got an idea about how to do something at work, but I don't know how to communicate it. It's really frustrating for me because I would love to implement this idea, but I can't think of a way to express it to my boss so that he wants to implement it too.

I bet this happens with my kids all the time. How often are they unable to communicate a want or need to me in a way that I understand? Quite often. I think I see this when they are acting out. It's probably the only way for them to communicate something to me.

Holy Spirit, give me the wisdom to approach my children with understanding, so that their inability to communicate with me won't make me angry or frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment